Electrum Bitcoin Wallet
uitvoer blockchain wallet to multibit
Recommendation on how to redeem Bitcoin Metselspecie: https://electrum.org/bcc2.txt
Your private keys are encrypted and never leave your pc.
Your funds can be recovered from a secret phrase.
Electrum is quick, because it uses servers that index the Bitcoin blockchain.
You can uitvoer your private keys and use them ter other Bitcoin clients.
Electrum servers are decentralized and redundant. Your wallet is never down.
Electrum Wallet verifies all the transactions te your history using SPV.
Keep your private keys offline, and go online with a watching-only wallet.
Split the permission to spend your coins inbetween several wallets.
Electrum supports third-party plugins: Multisig services, Hardware wallets, etc.
- The documentation is hosted on docs.electrum.org
- Documentation: http://electrum.readthedocs.org
- IRC channel: #electrum channel on Freenode
- Report bugs, request features, help with development: electrum pagina on GitHub
- Localization: https://crowdin.nipt/project/electrum
- You can ask questions on bitcointalk.org
- Spil well spil on Reddit
- Official announcements are made on Twitter
- Server source code: ElectrumX (fresh, quicker implementation)
- How to run your own Electrum server: Install Guide
- Servers list and status (Lists only Bitcoin Electrum servers)
- Statistics from Petrkr’s server
Electrum wasgoed created by Thomas Voegtlin te November 2011.
Since then, various developers have contributed to its source code.
Developers with Github write access
- Thomas Voegtlin [github][gpg]
- Maran Hidskes [github][gpg]
- Michael Wozniak [github][pgp]
- EagleTM [github]
Electrum Technologies wasgoed founded by Thomas Voegtlin te 2013.
Its mission is to develop, package and distribute Electrum software, and to provide services to Bitcoin users and businesses.