Top mining pools
Get via App Store Read this postbode te our app!
What are some good mining pools? [closed]
I’d like to attempt a bit of mining, but my GPU is way too feeble to mine on my own. I’ve attempted finding reviews on existing mining pools for ether but they’re very sparse. Could you recommend a pool?
closed spil primarily opinion-based by 5chdn May Three ’16 at 8:42
Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on experienced practice, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise. If this question can be reworded to gezond the rules te the help center, please edit the question.
Since the question is about good mining pools, I want to highlight two pools which are unique ter their appearance and tested by myself and considered to be good.
- TalkEther is a partially decentralized mining pool. It is very interesting because it mines locally on your hardware and eliminates any latency to the pool. This works out because it locally sets the pool’s account spil coinbase. Once a block is mined locally it will instantly be broadcasted by your local client and eventually accepted by the network, without submitting it to the pool very first.
- EthPool is a predictable solo mining pool. This means if you would mine solo with a defined hashrate, you would find a block every x days, te theory. EthPool sums up your credits and pays out a utter block to you, predictably, every x days.
Blessed mining. Don’t choose the fattest pool by hashrate. That puts network overeenstemming ter danger.
EthPool has a visual display of pools and miners by hash power.
- DwarfPool is a multi-coin pool that mines ETH and other coins.
- Coinotron is a multi-coin pool that mines ETH spil well spil other currencies.
- NanoPool has bot around for a while and is pretty stable.
- EthPool is a “predictable solo mining pool”, where the person who does the most work gets the entire prize.
- Coinmine is another multipool that mines ETH.
- Ethermine is another large multipool that mines ETH and other coins.
Reminisce, centralization of hash power is bad, attempt to pick a smaller pool, even if the payouts won’t be spil regular.